Welcome to North Kingstown, Rhode Island!
Looking for a safe, suburban area to call home? North Kingstown (N.K.) deserves your attention. According to the recent census and expert insights, North Kingstown ranks top five communities in the state for:
● Best public schools.
● Best suburb to live in.
● Best place to retire.
Why North Kingstown, Rhode Island?
Snapshot for real estate buyers and sellers:
As of June 2019, Realtor.com has the following home stats:
● Median home value: $354.9K
● Median listing home price/sq ft $223
● Median sold home price $263K
Approximately 26,000 residents call North Kingstown home. Though the town is considered part of South County, it’s only 25-minutes from Providence and 60-minutes from Boston, making it more central than other South County towns.
North Kingstown is expanding rapidly, due in part to the Quonset Business Park. According to the Quonset Development Corporation (QDC) the park is home to over 200 companies and employs close to 12,000 people. NORAD, one of the top ten auto importers in North America, is located at the Port of Davisville in Quonset.
Its surging population makes N.K. one of the fastest-growing towns in Rhode Island. With high employment rates, an influx of high-tech companies and other businesses, job opportunities and business growth abound.
Proximity to the Ocean:
Longing to be near the ocean, yet not quite ready for the beach traffic that comes with a move to Jamestown or Narragansett? North Kingstown offers 30-miles of coastline, breathtaking views of Narragansett Bay, from Prudence Island to Jamestown, and public beaches including:
● North Kingstown Town Beach (for residents)
● Quonset Point public beaches:
- Blue Beach
- Compass Rose Beach
- Spink's Neck Beach
- Calf Pasture Point Beach
If the beach isn’t your style, you might be interested in other water adventures, including:
● Fishing or kayaking in one of the town’s wide-open harbors.
● Launching your boat from Allen Harbor into Narragansett Bay, which opens to the Atlantic Ocean.
● Sailing away on the Martha’s Vineyard Fast Ferry from Rhode Island Fast Ferry, located in North Kingstown.
The best of new and old abound in Wickford Village. A subset of North Kingstown, Wickford offers:
● Historic homes and churches dating back to the 1600s.
● Waterfront restaurants and cafes.
● Retail stores offering a little bit of everything including, antiques, books, jewelry, toys, clothing, craft supplies, artisanal olive oils and more.
● Events including the Wickford Art Festival, Santa’s arrival at the Town Dock, Fourth of July fireworks and much more.
It’s no surprise that Wickford ranks high with discerning real estate buyers when it comes to choosing a Rhode Island town. As your real estate agent, I’ll help you find your next home or sell your current home quickly and without hassle.
For more information regarding buying or selling in North Kingstown, contact me at 401-871-9315 or via email at email@example.com